Sunday, February 19, 2012

catching my eye lately

Salvatore Ferragamo Cloud Suede Clutch
parmesan rosemary crackers via alexandra's kitchen
Petit Hotel d'Hafa, Sayulita, MX
white shirt + jeans via sat(re)orial
outdoor showers via changed soull
indoor/outdoor living via fantasy decorator
recycled window/door greenhouse via justina blakeney
the hotness that is paul newman via EC
george nelson bedroom lights via martha stewart
turquoise + hot pink via pink peonies
radish salad with yuzu vinaigrette via a la mode 
amazing tangerine via juan carlos obando

2 comments:

modernhaus said...

Visually this is the best blog post I've seen, from anyone, in a LONG time! You are an excellent curator. That clutch...it's so clutch. But really, it's all kind of speaking to me. The all cream bedroom with the Nelson lamps is so serene. I have a thing for cream!

¡Fräulein! said...

You are too kind modernhaus! Thank you so much for the sweet words. This poor blog has been seriously neglected lately. I've needed some motivation and I think you just gave me the boost I was looking for. Thank you!!