Thursday, April 7, 2011

chair whoreder

i can't stop.  it's sick.  i don't NEED more chairs...but i just can't let a good deal pass me by!  i need a garage.  i need a warehouse.  i need a job shopping for other people.  regardless, my chair obsession goes on and craigslist provides:
today's $40 score.  gold, velvety goodness in PERFECT condition!

i had my madre pick this one for me via fresno craigslist.  not too many folks looking for plycraft there but they sure are in LA so this baby will be for sale soon. 

since my other friends were taking up too much space in the living room, my beautiful falcon chair is now visiting us in the boudoir. 

and this of course isn't a chair, but it's my latest project via some great inspiration from chezerbey's bathroom.  we've been saving toilet paper rolls so i can make this.  it's got a way to go but i LOVE it. more to come on this one in the future...

2 comments:

Cassi said...

Equally guilty. It is a sickness, really, my obsession with chairs...especially craigslist finds! Lol. I just bought a couch off CL last night, and the sellers threw in this awesome club chair for free...I almost hyperventilated. Hubby knows better by now than to ask me if we in fact have any room for more chairs. I love all three of your chairs. I'm in Sac if you get sick of them... ;)

¡Fräulein! said...

my husband was SCARED when i told him i bought another chair last night before he got home. he reminded me we're running out of room. "not to fret my pet! i've found space for all (until the next one arrives)".

the plycraft will probably be the first up for sale....