Wednesday, September 19, 2007

me, you and elivis

apparently i talked my way into dj'ing at Cheapshots last friday night. i say apparently because i had just come off my detox and was starting to drift into a foggy haze. last i remember, i was standing outside the bar talking to the bouncer and bartender about wanting to play there. that's about where the memory cut out. my homie elvis ever so kindly reminded me last night that they were expecting me this wednesday. well ooooo k. two dj's are always better than one, so that's what you'll get tomorrow night.

the bar is cool. dark, loungy, good vibes, nice beer and wine selection (maybe liquor too...last i checked they didn't have that license yet). did i mention good tunes? COME. i promise you'll have a good time on hump day. my treat.

CHEAPSHOTS
941 EAST 4TH STREET
LONG BEACH, CA 90802
www.myspace.com/cheapshots

No comments: