Thursday, January 27, 2011

the treehouse

photo ala bethany nauert
today the lovely bethany nauert came over to photograph our home for apartmenttherapy.com (look for it monday, february 7th).  what a gift it is to have our apartment professionally documented for years to come!  the ever changing canvas of this place is a way for me to express myself creatively.  i love decor and design and it's exciting to see some of my hard work (or play) get some props.  i can't wait to see the rest of the photos.  she just leaked this sweet photo of the credenza in our bedroom.  i love her composition! thanks again bethany!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the tri-pod lamp is great.

vicky | vicky&things said...

I LOVE the abacus! I saw that @ cb2 when they use to carry it and fell in love with it! and the tripod lamp is to die for... I've been scouring craigslist for one.